Tuesday, February 16, 2010

week 6






Friday night:
After Irish studies, a group of us went to a neighboring town, Canvara, for a music festival and dance party. We ended up hanging out at this really cool, little pub and talked to this two gentlemen. One was from Cape Cod, the other France, and we spent the whole night joking around and being really sarcastic. Overall- a ton of fun. Oh, and I finished my piece for the gallery at the Cliffs of Moher:


Saturday:
I spent the day around the house, doing laundry, and working in the studio. It was a nice quiet day. At night, we went to one of the grad students house for some dancing and conversation. 

Sunday:
Studio day, work day, and play day. I spend two hours sitting in the boat in the morning. Later on, Nick, Kelly, Steph, Mike and I got in a huge face paint fight- I am still finding purple and red face paint on my clothes and in my hair. When everyone else got home from school we turned out all the lights at orchard house and played sardines: )


Monday and tuesday:
the last two days I have been busy working, thinking, and reading. Monday was my half birthday (woop woop), and tuesday was national pancake day!


No comments:

Post a Comment