Wednesday, January 27, 2010

week 2/3


Saturday:
Saturday was grocery day. We were all living off of the few things left in our cubbard, a tomato, carrots, and some peanut butter, when it was time to buy groceries again. Although the idea of having food was really appealing, buying groceries meant a five hour trip to Ghort! 

After getting back to the house, everyone starting chopping, dicing, and seasoning dishes to get ready for the potluck at Marie's house.

Not that this is surprising, but the potluck turned out to be so much fun. It was a nice night of eating, talking, hanging out in general, and a glass of wine. I was able to meet a few of the grad students and socialize with some of the people that I normally don't get a chance to talk to. 

     SOOO STUFFED!

After the potluck was over, we made our way to Logue's Lodge. I was shocked when I got there to find a dj, dance floor, and pop music. What?!?! Is this the same place?  Usually it is a quiet, family oriented, local music, one beer pub, but tonight it was a dance club. 
I danced the night away.

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday:

These days were pretty normal, low key days, filled with reading and working in the studio. 
Monday night Kelly, Alyson, and I spent the night on Garage Band auto-tuning our voices to sound like 3LW. 
Tuesday day I had my Art in Context class. We looked at some artists, watched some videos, and had one on one studio time. 
Tuesday was also Brian Nigus's Birthday, so we went to Logue's again.

Okay, the end for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment