Thursday, January 21, 2010

studio days

The last fews days have been filled with studio time and meetings. Yesterday, Our group met up with Kinji for a few hours in the morning, and it was a great way to start the day! It really got me thinking and motivated. After that we met up for our Wednesday session with a visiting artist, and then a library meeting which we discussed the student budget. I left school shortly after and went on a walk down through town and to the shore for a while. I think I found a few spots that I want to use for installations, and well as got some new ideas for projects. 

Today, was another studio day (I technically only have class on Tuesdays and Fridays) so I scheduled a one-to-one meeting with Tim, the dean, and with Kinji. It was really good to sit down and talk with them about my work and about things that I am thinking about, and I am getting really excited about what is to come

Tonight we are going dancing!! We have a keighley dancing lesson at 830:) and then we get to try out our skills, or lack of skills, with the locals. It should be a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment